Maltesers get the royal treatment in this recipe for ice-cream sandwiches! With only 4 ingredients, the no-cook recipe will fast become an easy favourite…
250 g Arnott's butternut snap cookies
600 ml tub thickened cream
396 g can sweetened condensed milk
250 g packet Maltesers milk chocolate covered malt balls, coarsely chopped
- Lightly grease a 19cm x 30cm lamington pan. Line base and two long sides with baking paper, extending paper 2cm above pan edges.
- Place cookies into a large snap-lock bag. Seal. Gently beat with a rolling pin until coarsely crushed. Spread evenly over base of prepared pan.
- Beat cream in a large bowl of an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Add condensed milk. Beat for about 5 minutes, or until firm peaks form.
- Reserve ½ cup of the Maltesers. Add remaining Maltesers to cream mixture. Stir until combined. Pour over biscuit base. Smooth over top.
- Scatter reserved Maltesers over top. Press gently into cream mixture. Cover. Freeze for 4 hours, or overnight until firm.
- To serve, lift slice out of pan. Cut into squares.