These frozen treats are made using coconut and mango, which is a match made in summery heaven. We're in love!
1 litre coconut-flavoured fat-free Greek-style yogurt
½ x 250 g packet butternut snap cookies
30 g unsalted butter, melted
1 large mango
10 wooden ice-cream sticks
- Place the frozen dessert in a large bowl. Stand at room temperature for about 10 minutes or until soft. Beat with a wooden spoon until smooth.
- Meanwhile, process cookies in a food processor to form fine crumbs. Add butter. Process until combined. Transfer to a bowl.
- Peel mango. Cut flesh away from stone. Process in clean food processor bowl until pureed. Divide evenly (about 1 tablespoon in each), among a 12-hole ice-pop mould (100ml-capacity).
- Spoon frozen dessert over mango in mould. Tap bases to remove any air bubbles. Top with crumbs (about 1½ tablespoon in each), pressing with fingertips. Insert ice-cream sticks. Freeze overnight.
- To serve, run mould under warm water for a few seconds to remove ice pops.