600 g lamb leg steak
2 cloves garlic, crushed
Salt and pepper, to taste
100 g salami slices, torn
120 g baby spinach and rocket salad leaves
180 g tub bocconcini, drained, torn in half
⅓ cup semi-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
¼ cup olive oil
¼ cup balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp honey
½ cup dried figs (90g), sliced
- To make dressing, whisk 2 tbsp of the oil, vinegar and honey in a medium jug. Add figs. Stir until combined.
- Toss lamb with remaining oil and garlic in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a lightly oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add salami. Cook, stirring, for about 2 minutes, or until browned. Remove from pan.
- Add lamb to same heated pan. Cook for about 3 minutes on each side for medium doneness, or until cooked to your liking. Remove. Cut into thick slices.
- To serve, place salad leaves, salami, lamb and dressing in a large bowl. Toss to combine. Arrange on a serving platter. Top with bocconcini. Scatter over tomatoes.