500 g beef mince
2 cloves garlic, crushed
35 g sachet taco seasoning mix
¾ cup water
2 tbsp tomato paste
400 g canned black beans, drained
salt and pepper to taste
250 g cheese-flavoured corn chips
1 ½ cups grated pizza cheese blend
½ small green capsicum, thinly sliced
½ medium red onion, thinly sliced
chopped avocado to serve
aioli to serve
- Heat an oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add beef and garlic. Cook, stirring, breaking up mince, for about 5 minutes, or until changed in colour.
- Stir in seasoning, water and paste. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes, or until slightly thickened and liquid is absorbed. Stir in beans. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Spoon corn chips over base of a round ovenproof dish. Sprinkle over 1 cup of the cheese. Spread beef mixture over cheese. Scatter over capsicum, onion and remaining cheese.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180°c) for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and beef is hot.
- Top pizza bake with avocado. Drizzle over aioli.