500 g packet corn cobs, husks removed
2 Tbsp plain flour
2 Tbsp taco seasoning mix
salt and pepper, to taste
4 x 180 g boneless and skinless white fish fillets
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
250 g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
60 g fresh baby spinach leaves
guacamole, to serve
ranch dressing, to serve
- Boil, steam or microwave corn until tender. Drain. Cool slightly. Cut kernels from cobs.
- Meanwhile, combine flour, spice mix and salt and pepper in a shallow dish.
- One at a time, coat fish in flour mixture, shaking away excess.
- Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan. Add fish. Cook for about 2 minutes on each side, or until it flakes easily. Remove.
- Combine tomatoes, spinach and corn in a bowl. Toss well.
- Top fish with guacamole. Serve with salad drizzled with dressing.