1 tbsp olive oil
1 red onion finely chopped
1 large red capsicum, finely chopped
3 tsp fajita seasoning mix
2 tbsps water
425 g canned black beans, mashed
1 ⅓ cup four cheese sauce mix
8 fresh mushrooms (90g each)
cooking oil spray
guacamole to serve
sour cream to serve
- Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add onion and capsicum. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes, or until soft.
- Stir in seasoning and water. Cook for 1 minute. Stir in beans. Remove from heat. Stir in 1 cup of the cheese.
- Trim stalks from mushrooms. Discard. Spray oil all over mushrooms. Place stem-side up on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Divide filling evenly among mushrooms. Top with remaining cheese.
- Cook in a hot oven (200°c) for about 10 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender and cheese is melted.
- Serve with guacamole and sour cream.