600 g beef mince
1 tbsp Moroccan spice blend
1 red capsicum, cut into thin rings
4 Turkish bread rolls, split, toasted
2 carrots, peeled, shredded
2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
120 g rocket leaves
1 cup low-fat natural yogurt
¼ cup finely chopped fresh mint
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 tsp brown sugar
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine mince with seasoning. Shape into eight flat patties (¼ cup each).
- To make yoghurt sauce, combine all ingredients in a bowl. Add a little cold water to thin out, if necessary.
- Cook patties in a heated, lightly oiled, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked. Remove. Cover to keep warm.
- Add capsicum to same oiled pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Spread cut sides of rolls with yoghurt sauce. Top bases with carrots, tomatoes, patties, capsicum and rocket. Replace tops.