Up the steaks with a Moroccan-spiced, herb-infused steak – they're tender and delicious. You'll also love fluffy cauliflower rice to complement it. Dig in!
115 g Italian herb paste
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1 Tbsp olive oil
4 x 200 g beef sirloin steaks
1 Tbsp Moroccan spice blend
salt and pepper, to taste
2 x 250 g packets cauliflower rice
steamed butternut pumpkin, to serve
steamed broccolini, to serve
- Combine paste, juice and oil in large bowl. Mix well. Set aside ¼ cup to serve.
- Add beef and seasoning to remaining herb mixture in bowl. Toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat an oiled char-grill plate over a medium to high heat. Add beef. Cook for about 4 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Remove. Rest, loosely covered with foil, for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat cauliflower rice according to packet directions.
- Serve beef with cauliflower rice, pumpkin and broccolini. Spoon over reserved herb mixture.