4 x 200 g chicken breast fillets, trimmed
2 tsp no-salt lemon pepper seasoning blend
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 ⅓ cups grated mozzarella
2 small zucchini, chopped
3 baby yellow squash, finely chopped
1 ½ cups frozen peas
2 green spring onions, thinly sliced
mashed potato, to serve
ajvar relish, to serve
- One at a time, place chicken between two sheets of baking paper. Using a rolling pin, gently pound to flatten slightly to an even thickness. Sprinkle both sides with seasoning.
- Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add chicken. Cook for about 6 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Top each with 1/3 cup of the cheese. Cover with lid.
- Cook over a low heat for about 3 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Remove.
- Meanwhile, cook zucchini, squash and peas in a large saucepan of boiling water for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until tender. Drain and toss with onions.
- Serve chicken with mashed potato. Top with Ajvar and vegetables.