These easy nectarine and sparkling pink wine jellies make easy, light and sweet summery desserts. With only a minute cooking time, prepping these is super easy!
750 ml bottle pink moscato sparkling wine, at room temperature
½ cup caster sugar
1 ½ tbsp powdered gelatine
¼ cup water
3 white nectarines (400g)
- Place wine and sugar in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Bring to boil. Boil rapidly for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle gelatine over water in a small heatproof jug. Stand jug in a small saucepan of simmering water. Stir until gelatine is dissolved. Remove.
- Stir gelatine into wine mixture. Cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, cut nectarines into quarters. Remove stones. Cut each quarter into 1cm wedges. Divide among six serving glasses (1-cup capacity).
- Gently pour half the wine mixture over nectarines. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until jelly is just set. Loosely cover remaining wine mixture. Leave at room temperature.
- Pour remaining wine mixture over jelly in glasses. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or overnight until set. Serve.