If you thought there wasn’t anything better than a traditional cheesecake, just wait until you try Create Bake Make's delicious (and oh-so-addictive) no-bake Oreo cheesecake balls!
1 x 274 g pack oreo biscuits
250 g cream cheese, softened
200 g white chocolate
- Line a large container with baking paper and set aside until needed.
- Place the Oreos into a food processor and mix until they resemble fine crumbs. Add cream cheese and mix for approx. 1 minute or until combined.
- Transfer the cheesecake mixture into a bowl and place it into the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up.
- Once the cheesecake mixture is firm, use a spoon to scoop up the mixture and roll into balls. Place the balls into the container you prepared earlier and place back into the fridge to firm up again.
- In the meantime, break the white chocolate into squares and place it into a microwave-safe bowl. Cook the white chocolate for 30-second spurts until just melted, stirring between each spurt.
- Use 2 forks to dip the balls into the melted white chocolate and place them back into the container.
- Repeat until all of the balls have been coated with white chocolate and then place the container back into the fridge for 30 minutes to allow the white chocolate to set.