250 g packet microwave rice
2 cups shredded roasted chicken breast
453 g jar thick and chunky mild salsa
1 cup grated tasty cheese
4 green spring onions, chopped
2 x 125 g canned corn kernels, drained
salt and pepper to taste
6 x 20 cm flour tortillas
guacamole to serve
chopped tomato to serve
sliced green spring onions, to serve
- Heat rice according to packet directions. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add chicken, salsa, cheese, chopped onions and corn. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat tortillas according to packet directions. While still warm, spread tortillas over a clean bench. Divide chicken mixture evenly down the centre. Fold in sides, then roll up from the end closest to you, to enclose filling. Place on an oven tray lined with baking paper.
- Cook in a very hot oven (220°C) for about 10 minutes, or until light golden and crisp.
- Serve with guacamole, tomato and the sliced spring onions.