800 g chat potatoes, halved
⅓ cup olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
4 x 180 g thick skinless firm white fish fillets, bones removed
lemon wedges, to serve
mixed salad leaves, to serve
cherry tomatoes, to serve
Herb walnut salsa
½ cup crumbed walnuts
½ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
1 Tbsp finely chopped fresh oregano
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1 Tbsp drained baby capers
- Place potatoes on a large oven tray lined with baking paper. Drizzle with 1 tblsp of the oil. Season.
- Cook in a very hot oven (220C) for about 25 minutes, or until golden and crisp
- To make salsa, combine all ingredients in a jug with 2 tblsps of the remaining oil. Season. Mix well.
- Heat remaining oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add seasoned fish, in two batches. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until fish flakes easily. Remove.
- Serve fish with potatoes, lemon wedges, salad leaves and tomatoes. Spoon over salsa.