No time to bake? This quick-to-prepare, 3-ingredient slice just what you need. The sweet/salty combination of peanut butter and chocolate is irresistible.
2 x 200 g milk chocolate digestive biscuits
1 cup crunchy peanut butter
⅓ cup milk chocolate melts
- Lightly grease a 18cm x 28cm lamington tin. Line the base and sides of the tin, extending the paper about 3cm above the tin on the longest edges – this will make removing the slice from the tin easier.
- Break the biscuits into pieces and place into a food processor, then pulse until crumbly. Add the peanut butter and whiz until the mixture comes together.
- Press mixture into the base of the pan using the back of a spoon to smooth the surface. Cover and chill for 2 hours. Cut slice into bars (see kitchen notes).
- Meanwhile, place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Melt in the microwave in 30-second bursts at 70% power, stirring between each burst, until melted and smooth. Cool slightly.
- Transfer chocolate to a zip-lock bag and snip the corner. Pipe a little chocolate over the pieces and allow to set before serving. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.