2 x 230 g skinless chicken breast fillets, halved lengthways
120 g button mushrooms, halved
1 large orange or yellow capsicum, cut into 2cm thick strips
60 g fresh baby spinach leaves
½ cup semi-dried tomatoes (not in oil)
¼ cup basil pesto
Salt and pepper, to season
- Cut four 30 x 40cm pieces of baking paper. Sit paper pieces in a single layer on a flat surface and put 1 chicken fillet piece in centre of each.
- Top each with mushrooms, capsicum strips, spinach, tomatoes and pesto. Season.
- Join the 2 long sides of paper together in middle. Fold paper several times to enclose chicken. Fold over other ends several times to enclose chicken completely. Secure parcels closed with kitchen string.
- Put 2 chicken parcels on a microwave-proof plate and microwave on high/100% for 7 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Repeat with remaining chicken parcels.
- Set aside parcels for 2 minutes to cool slightly. To serve, open parcels, taking care as escaping steam will be hot.