500 g chat potatoes, quartered
200 g green beans, trimmed
1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, halved crossways
8 x 100 g thick-cut pork loin steaks
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp paprika
Salt and pepper, to season
2 dried oregano leaves
2 tsp finely grated fresh lemon rind
lemon wedges, to serve
- Microwave potatoes until just tender. Drain.
- Boil or microwave beans and broccolini, separately, until tender. Drain. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, toss pork with half the oil and paprika in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add pork in two batches. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until just cooked through. Remove. Rest, loosely covered with foil.
- Heat remaining oil in same, clean frying pan over a high heat. Add potatoes and oregano. Season. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 7 minutes, or until golden. Stir in rind. Remove from heat.
- Serve pork with potatoes, greens and lemon wedges.