400 g frozen potato gems, thawed
100 g diced bacon
6 cherry tomatoes, halved
5 eggs, lightly beaten
½ cup milk
2 green spring onions, finely chopped
½ cup self-raising flour
salt and pepper to taste
1 cup grated tasty cheese
tomato relish to serve
baby salad leaves to serve
- Grease a 12- hole muffin pan (1/3-cup capacity).
- Divide potato gems among prepared pan holes. Top evenly with bacon and tomatoes.
- Combine eggs, milk and onions in a large jug. Add flour. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk until smooth. Pour evenly into pan holes. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for about 20 minutes, or until egg mixture is set. Remove from oven. Stand in pan for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm frittatas with relish and salad leaves.