800 g chat potatoes, halved
4 x 200 g chicken breast fillets, trimmed
2 Tbsp wholegrain mustard
4 slices prosciutto
2 Tbsp olive oil
⅓ cup chopped parsley
2 Tbsp lemon juice
salt and pepper, to taste
steamed snow peas, to serve
lemon cut into wedges, to serve
- Boil, steam or microwave potatoes, until tender. Drain
- Meanwhile, toss chicken in mustard in a bowl. Wrap in prosciutto.
- Heat a large, oiled frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add chicken. Cook for about 2 minutes on each side, or until browned. Transfer to an oven tray lined with baking paper.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for about 12 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in same pan over a medium heat. Add potatoes. Cook, stirring occasionally for about 5 minutes, or until golden. Stir in parsley and juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve chicken with potatoes, snow peas and lemon.