5 eggwhites (from 60g eggs), at room temperature
220 g (1 cup) caster sugar
2 tsp cornflour or gluten-free cornflour
1 tsp white vinegar
icing sugar, for dusting
1 ½ tubs (225 g) Fruche vanilla bean fromage frais
150 g low-fat fresh ricotta
2 small peaches, thinly sliced
125 g punnet raspberries
4 passionfruit, pulp removed
- Preheat oven to 160°C (fan-forced). Spray a 24 x 30cm (base measurement) swiss roll pan with cooking spray. Line pan with baking paper, allowing it to overhang the sides.
- Using an electric mixer, whisk eggwhites until soft peaks form. Add sugar 1 tbsp at a time, whisking well between each addition until sugar dissolves. Add cornflour and vinegar. Use a large spatula to mix until combined.
- Spoon meringue into the pan and spread out evenly. Bake for 10 minutes or until meringue is light golden brown on top. Set aside for 20 minutes to cool.
- Place a piece of baking paper dusted with icing sugar on a large board. Place board on top of the pan and carefully turn out onto the paper. Remove baking paper from meringue base. Place a large rectangular serving platter on top of meringue and turn back onto the platter.
- Whisk frûche and ricotta in a bowl. Spread mixture over the top of meringue. Top with peach slices, raspberries and passionfruit. Serve.