½ x 200 g packet digestive biscuits
⅓ cup dry roasted almonds
75 g unsalted butter, melted
fresh peaches cut into wedges
fresh raspberries, to decorate
3 tsp powdered gelatine
2 Tbsp cold water
200 g frozen raspberries, thawed
250 g fresh ricotta
250 g block extra light cream cheese
⅓ cup natvia
300 ml tub thickened cream
- Invert the base of a 22cm springform pan (base measuring 20cm). Spray the base and side with cooking oil. Line side with baking paper.
- Process biscuits and almonds in a food processor until finely crushed. Add butter and process until combined. Press crumbs over base of prepared pan. Refrigerate.
- To make filling, sprinkle gelatine over the water in a small, heatproof jug. Stand the jug in a small saucepan of simmering water. Stir until gelatine is dissolved. Remove.
- Process frozen raspberries in same, clean food processor until pureed. Pour into a bowl.
- Beat ricotta, cream cheese and Natvia in a small bowl of an electric mixer until well combined. With the motor running, beat in cream, then gelatine mixture. Stir in puree.
- Pour over biscuit crust and smooth top. Cover. Refrigerate overnight, or until set.
- Decorate cheesecake with peach wedges and fresh raspberries.