Rissoles are a quick & easy meal idea that can be put in the lunchbox the next day for school or work. This beef recipe is Chinese-inspired and it's delicious!
- 500 g beef mince
- 3 green spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ½ cup packaged dried breadcrumbs
- 100 g sachet Cantonese beef stir-fry sauce
- 1 tbsp bottled ginger paste
- Steamed white rice, shredded carrot and cucumber, and sweet chilli sauce, to serve
- Fresh mint leaves, to garnish
- Combine beef, onions, egg, breadcrumbs, stir-fry sauce and ginger in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Divide into eight portions. Shape into rissoles.
- Heat an oiled frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add rissoles. Cook for about 5 to 6 minutes on each side, or until cooked.
- Serve with rice, carrot and cucumber. Drizzle with chilli sauce. Garnish with mint.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||8.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||29.7 g|
|- Sugars||8.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.8 g|