Recipe by: Smaggle
Blogger Smaggle shows us how to make a nutritious, easy and flavour-packed dip with healthy baked sweet potato chips. You'll have guests begging for the recipe!
- 450 g canned whole baby beetroot in juice (alternatively, you can boil your own)
- 1 bunch coriander
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (if you want your dip to be a bit thicker, use less lemon juice)
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp paprika
- Cracked black pepper, to taste
- 2 sweet potatoes (I used a mix of white and orange)
- For the dip, throw all ingredients into your processor and blend it. If you have a small food processor, coriander chops best solo, so start with that and then add the rest. If you have a giant mofo food processor, then go hard my friend. You can also skip the yoghurt if you aren’t dairy-friendly.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix together salt, spices and pepper. Set aside.
- Using a mandoline or the slicing blade in your food processor, finely slice potatoes.
- Pat potatoes dry with paper towel to remove as much moisture as possible.
- Spray with olive oil spray and sprinkle with spice mixture.
- Bake on a tray in a single layer for about 20 minutes or until they’re cooked to your liking. Serve with beetroot dip and consume!
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||11.6 g|
|- Sugars||6.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.0 g|