Creamy chocolate fudge is mixed with toasted almonds, marshmallows, and sweet Turkish delight for a decadent rocky road that only takes 5 minutes to prepare.
- 200 g milk chocolate chips
- 200 g dark cooking chocolate, chopped
- 395 g can condensed milk
- 2 x 55 g Fry's Turkish delight, chopped
- ⅓ cup chopped roasted almonds
- 100 g marshmallows
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- Melt together the chocolates and condensed milk.
- Once melted and combined stir through remaining ingredients – you’ll need to work quickly.
- Spoon into a lined 20x20cm pan and smooth the top.
- Refrigerate until set. Cut into pieces and serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||19.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||57.0 g|
|- Sugars||51.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||5.4 g|