This seasonal side salad of macadamias and mango comes with a sweet honey & mango dressing. Mixed with micro herbs, this salad has a beautiful mix of flavours!
- 8 cups mixed salad leaves
- 1 bunch watercress, sprigs picked
- 2 punnets micro herbs (we used micro basil and micro parsley), sprigs trimmed
- ⅔ cup salted roasted macadamia nuts
- 2 mangoes, flesh sliced
- 1 small mango, flesh chopped
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp chopped fresh mint
- 1 tsp chopped fresh chives
- Toss the salad leaves, watercress and half each of the micro herbs in a serving bowl to combine. Cover with plastic wrapa and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, drizzle half of the mango dressing (below) over the salad greens and toss gently to coat. Top salad with macadamias, mango slices and remaining herbs. Drizzle over remaining mango dressing or serve on the side. Serve immediately.
- Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.9 g|
|Total carbohydrates||10.9 g|
|- Sugars||10.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.7 g|