A fresh and zesty pre-dinner dipper – leafy greens with Italian dressing, lemon, mint and coriander. It's a quick & fresh dip to serve with veggies or crackers.
- 1 bunch spring onions, greens trimmed from tops
- 1 cup firmly packed rocket, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp Italian dressing (white)
- juice 1 large lemon
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 eschalots, roughly chopped
- ½ cup mint leaves
- ½ cup coriander leaves
- Heat a chargrill pan or barbecue over medium-high heat. Spray spring/green onions with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill for 2-3 min each side until lightly charred. Roughly chop and place into the bowl of a food processor.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the food processor along with 1 cup olive oil. Pulse until roughly chopped but not smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with crackers for dipping.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||3.7 g|
|- Sugars||2.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.4 g|