This low-fat and low KJ chicken dinner, is a a delicious way to incorporate Asian flavours and veggies into your cooking. It's ready in under 30 minutes, too!
- ½ cup jasmine rice
- 4 x 125 g boneless skinless white fish fillets
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed
- 1 bunch bok choy, quartered lengthways
- 2 green spring onions, finely sliced diagonally
- ½ cup fresh coriander leaves
Ginger soy dressing
- ¼ cup soy sauce, or gluten-free variety
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 medium red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- Cook rice in a large pan of boiling, salted water until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, make dressing. Combine all ingredients in a jug. Mix well.
- Place four large sheets of foil onto a bench. Top each with a large sheet of baking paper. Place fish in the centre of paper. Spoon over dressing.
- Bring long sides of foil and baking paper up to meet in the centre. Fold over a few times to seal. Fold in ends and tuck under parcel. Place on an oven tray.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for about 10 minutes, or until fish is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave broccolini and bok choy until tender.
- To serve, open parcels carefully, allowing steam to escape. Transfer fish and juices to plates. Top with combined onions and coriander. Serve with rice and greens.
Bok choy, also known as pak choy, is white-stemmed with dark green leaves. Before using, wash in cold water.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||25.8 g|
|- Sugars||4.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.5 g|