Get the kids to help you make these chocolatey fruit kebabs! With only 4 ingredients, this no-cook recipe will be a regular (especially amongst Nutella lovers).
- 4 frozen crepes, thawed
- ½ cup chocolate hazelnut spread, such as Nutella
- 16 medium fresh strawberries, hulled
- 2 large bananas, peeled and sliced
- Lay crepes out on a work surface. Divide Nutella between crepes, then using a butter knife, spread Nutella right to the edges of the crepes. Roll up firmly and cut each crepe into 6 pieces.
- Thread crepe pieces, strawberries and banana slices alternately onto 8 x 16cm wooden skewers. Serve immediately with some natural yoghurt and honey
on the side.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||11.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||51.9 g|
|- Sugars||33.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||5.0 g|