Fruit popsicles – frozen watermelon chunks are given extra flavour thanks to a special mint leaf & sugar topping, as well as a drop of tequila (if so desired!)
- ¼ seedless watermelon
- ¼ cup caster sugar
- 1 tbsp finely chopped mint leaves
- tequila, to serve (optional)
- Slice watermelon into thin wedges. Insert a paddlepop stick or thick flat skewer through the rind of each wedge to halfway through flesh. Freeze for 30 minutes to chill.
- Meanwhile, put caster sugar mint leaves in a zip-lock bag. Massage until well combined.
- Drizzle chilled watermelon with a little tequila, if desired, and scatter with mint sugar. Serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||21.8 g|
|- Sugars||20.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.6 g|