Have you had Pimm's or heard about it from your English friends? Either way, this twist on an old favourite adds notes of vanilla to a fruit punch mix.
- 750 ml lemonade, chilled
- 4 shots Pimm's
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into thin ribbons
- 3 cups finely diced seedless watermelon
- 2 oranges, cut into thin wedges
- 125 g fresh strawberries, hulled, thinly sliced into rounds
- 8 sprigs mint, to garnish
- Put lemonade, Pimm’s and vanilla in a large serving jug. Stir to combine.
- Arrange 4 strips of cucumber in 4 short serving glasses so cucumber sticks to inside wall of the glass. Put remaining in a large serving jug.
- Divide half of the watermelon, orange, strawberries and mint between glasses. Put remaining fruit and mint in jug then pour in lemonade mixture. Serve immediately.
Create fruity designs in your glasses and then fill from the jug at the table.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||109.3 g|
|- Sugars||89.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||5.0 g|