Pretty pinks! These dreamy summery layers come from pomegranate cordial, peach soft drink and schnapps. Finally, a way to use your duty-free impulse buy!
- 4 basil leaves, plus extra to serve
- ½ ripe yellow peach, cut into 4 thin wedges
- pomegranate seeds of ½ pomegranate
- 2 tbsp pomegranate cordial
- 4 shots peach-flavoured liqueur, such as peach schnapps
- 5 cups crushed ice
- 2 x 375 ml peach flavoured sparkling water
- Thread a basil leaf and a wedge of peach on 4 small skewers. Set aside.
- Put pomegranate arils and extra basil sprigs in a large serving jug. Gently muddle using the handle of a wooden spoon. Pour in cordial and liquor and top with ice.
- Slowly pour peach drink over the back of a large spoon into jug to create a layered effect.
- Garnish with extra pomegranate and basil. To serve, take pitcher to the table immediately. Swirl drink to combine layers just before serving. Serve in glasses garnished with skewers.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||11.7 g|
|- Sugars||11.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.1 g|