These individual dessert pots are a great no-cook recipe. Topped with cream, fresh passionfruit pulp and mangoes, crushed meringue nests make delicious treats.
- 300 ml tub thickened cream
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup fresh passionfruit pulp, plus extra to drizzle
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 2 large mangoes (400g)
- 100 g packet meringue nests
- Beat cream, sour cream, passionfruit and sugar in a small bowl of an electric mixer until firm peaks form.
- Cut away cheeks from mangoes, either side of the stones. Peel mangoes. Cut into thin slices.
- Roughly crush meringues. Reserve 1 cup for serving. Gently fold remaining meringues into cream mixture.
- Divide half the cream mixture and half the mango slices evenly among four serving bowls. Repeat with remaining cream mixture and mango slices.
- Serve sprinkled with reserved meringue. Decorate with extra passionfruit pulp.
You will need about 5 to 6 passionfruits for this recipe. Try replacing mangoes with fresh peaches or raspberries.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||23.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||49.5 g|
|- Sugars||48.0 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.6 g|