These easy nectarine and sparkling pink wine jellies make easy, light and sweet summery desserts. With only a minute cooking time, prepping these is super easy!
- 750 ml bottle pink moscato sparkling wine, at room temperature
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 1 ½ tbsp powdered gelatine
- ¼ cup water
- 3 white nectarines (400g)
- Place wine and sugar in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Bring to boil. Boil rapidly for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle gelatine over water in a small heatproof jug. Stand jug in a small saucepan of simmering water. Stir until gelatine is dissolved. Remove.
- Stir gelatine into wine mixture. Cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, cut nectarines into quarters. Remove stones. Cut each quarter into 1cm wedges. Divide among six serving glasses (1-cup capacity).
- Gently pour half the wine mixture over nectarines. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until jelly is just set. Loosely cover remaining wine mixture. Leave at room temperature.
- Pour remaining wine mixture over jelly in glasses. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or overnight until set. Serve.
Any pink sparkling wine can be used. Jellies can be made up to one day ahead.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||27.2 g|
|- Sugars||26.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.2 g|