You won't mind that summer heat when you have this delicious cocktail in hand. With no cooking involved, just pop everything into a blender and pour. Cheers!
- 400 g seedless watermelon
- ½ cup pomegranate juice
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp vodka
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 tbsp fresh pomegranate seeds, to serve (optional)
- Remove skin from watermelon. Chop flesh.
- Place watermelon, juices, vodka, sugar and ice cubes into a blender. Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Divide among four martini glasses. Decorate with pomegranate seeds (optional). Serve immediately.
You will get about 1½ cups chopped flesh from a 400g piece watermelon. To turn this cocktail into a refreshing mocktail, simply omit the vodka.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||13.2 g|
|- Sugars||11.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.4 g|