Using fast Singapore noodles, this lunch is ready in under ten minutes. It's full of capsicum, carrot and celery, with fried noodle salad dressing & soy sauce.
- 350 g packet Singapore noodles
- 1 large carrot (150g), shredded
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup oriental fried noodle salad dressing
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Place noodles in a large, heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 3 minutes. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain. Cut with kitchen scissors into smaller lengths. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to noodles. Toss well to combine.
Try adding shredded BBQ chicken or ham strips to salad for extra flavour.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||45.0 g|
|- Sugars||4.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.4 g|