Delicious and easy – these rolls are ideal for school kids! Using canned tuna, creamed corn, lettuce and cream cheese, these rolls are budget-friendly, too!
- 185 g canned tuna in oil, drained
- ½ cup spreadable cream cheese
- 125 g canned creamed corn
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 baby cos lettuce leaves
- 4 fresh bakery soft white rolls, halved
- fresh strawberries, to serve
- Place tuna in a bowl. Flake with a fork. Add cream cheese and creamed corn. Stir until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide lettuce leaves among bases of rolls. Spread evenly with tuna filling. Replace tops.
- Serve in lunchboxes with strawberries.
Try replacing tuna with other flavoured varieties, for a change.
Rolls can be made the night before, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||6.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||6.8 g|
|- Sugars||2.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.6 g|