This freezable zucchini and salami slice is great for school lunch boxes or last-minute dinners. They're packed with cheddar cheese, eggs, brown rice & carrot.
- 2 zucchini, grated and squeezed
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 3 green spring onions, thinly sliced
- 100 g mild salami slices, chopped
- 1 cup grated grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 carrot, grated
- ¾ cup self-raising flour
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- ⅓ reduced-fat milk
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced). Grease and line a 20cm x 30cm slice pan.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl with ¼ cup vegetable oil. Season and mix well. Transfer to prepared pan. Bake for 25 min or until firm. Cool for 15 min before slicing. Freeze in individual portions.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||6.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||17.5 g|
|- Sugars||2.1 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.6 g|