Try seasoned chicken with a side of feta, roasted sweet potato, snow peas and onion. The mix of creamy and crisp, warm vegies compliments chicken perfectly.
- 4 x 150 g chicken tenderloins
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 800 g sweet potato, halved lengthways, cut into 1 cm pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into 1cm wedges
- 200 g snow peas, trimmed
- 100 g Greek feta
- Toss chicken with half the oil, vinegar, rosemary and garlic in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes and onion in a single layer on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Drizzle with remaining oil. Season. Toss to combine.
- Cook in a very hot oven (240C) for about 20 minutes, or until potatoes are browned and tender.
- Meanwhile, heat an oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add chicken. Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until cooked.
- Add snow peas to a pan of boiling water. Boil for 30 seconds. Drain.
- Serve chicken with snow peas, potatoes and onion. Crumble over feta. Season with pepper.
Try replacing chicken tenderloins with breast fillets cut into strips, and snow peas with green beans, if you prefer.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||7.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||32.1 g|
|- Sugars||11.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||6.0 g|