Succulent lamb skewers, drizzled with a coconut milk and peanut curry sauce is served on a fresh salad of noodles, bok choy, coriander, carrot & cucumber.
- 600 g diced lamb
- 12 long wooden skewers
- 250 g packet long life noodles
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 2 cucumbers, halved lengthways, seeds removed
- 1 bunch bok choy, thinly shredded
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves (60g)
- 400 ml canned light coconut milk
- ⅓ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp kecap manis
- Thread lamb evenly onto skewers.
- To make sauce, place all ingredients in a small saucepan over a high heat. Stir until combined. Bring to boil. Simmer until slightly thickened.
- Cook noodles according to packet directions. Drain.Rinse under cold water. Drain. Combine in a bowl with carrots, cucumbers, bok choy and coriander.
- Meanwhile, cook skewers in an oiled, heated frying pan over a medium to high heat, turning occasionally, for about 5 minutes, or until cooked to your liking. Remove.
- Serve skewers over noodle mixture drizzled with sauce.
Sauce can be made up to two days ahead. Keep, covered, in the fridge. Reheat before serving.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||61.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||59.7 g|
|- Sugars||9.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.7 g|