When you're after a fresh & light pasta main, this one is easy & flavoursome. Farfalle pasta is topped with lemon & garlic, with asparagus, olives & capsicum.
- 300 g farfalle pasta
- 4 x 125 g thin skinless white fish fillets, bones removed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed, cut into 2 cm lengths
- ¼ cup sliced Kalamata olives
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp finely grated fresh lemon rind
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water until tender. Drain. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, place fish on an oiled, oven tray. Season. Drizzle with 1 tblsp of the oil.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for about 10 minutes, or until cooked.
- Heat remaining oil in a large frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add zucchini. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until tender. Add capsicum, asparagus, olives and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Combine zucchini mixture and pasta in a large bowl. Stir in half the rind, juice and half the parsley.
- Serve pasta topped with fish. Sprinkle with remaining rind and parsley.
Cooking times for fish will vary depending on thickness. Fish is cooked when it flakes easily with a fork.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||4.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||58.0 g|
|- Sugars||6.1 g|
|Dietary fibre||5.2 g|