This Asian-inspired chicken stir-fry only takes 10 minutes It's great for weeknights when you're short on time, but still want something that's healthy and yum.
- 500 g chicken breast strips
- ¼ cup cornflour
- 1 tbsp rice bran oil
- 1 cup salt-reduced chicken stock
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 cups steamed broccoli florets
- steamed rice, to serve
- roasted cashew nuts, to serve (optional)
- Toss chicken breast stir-fry strips with cornflour in a zip-lock plastic bag. Heat rice bran oil in a wok over high heat. Brown chicken in two batches for 2 min each.
- Return all chicken to wok. Add chicken stock and soy sauce and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low, simmer 2-3 min. Add steamed broccoli florets and cook 1-2 min. Serve with steamed rice. Garnish with roasted cashew nuts if desired.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||35.5 g|
|- Sugars||0.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.5 g|