Packed with protein, these chickpeas make for a delicious, low-fat snack. The moreish nibbles are seasoned with smoked paprika, ground cumin and coriander.
- 400 g canned chickpeas, drained
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Put chickpeas in a large bowl with oil and all spices. Season then toss well until chickpeas are coated. Pour onto an oven tray.
- Roast, stirring halfway through, for 35 minutes or until dried out evenly and crunchy. Set aside to cool completely. Serve or store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.4 g|
|Total carbohydrates||9.4 g|
|- Sugars||0.1 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.9 g|