The hint of spicy sausage takes a simple fish dish to scrumptious heights. And the beans will ensure you feel satisfied. It's on the table in less than 30!
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 100 g chorizo, finely chopped
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- Freshly ground black pepper, to season
- 4 x 150 g fresh skinless, boneless cod fillets such as blue-eyed trevalla fillets
- 400 g canned butter beans, drained
- ½ small bunch parsley, leaves finely chopped
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan over a medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until soft. Add chorizo and cook for a further 2 minutes to release chorizo oil. Pour in tomatoes then fill can with water and add to pan. Bring to the boil.
- Season fish fillets and nestle them in pan. Reduce heat to low and gently simmer for 7 minutes. Gently stir in beans and cook for 2 minutes or until hot. To serve, scatter stew with parsley.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||4.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||15.8 g|
|- Sugars||3.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||5.2 g|