Recipe by: Robyn Loomes
These no-cooking-needed, Tim Tam truffle balls are made with just 3-ingredients. Kids will love helping you roll these through chocolate sprinkles to coat.
- 200 g packet Tim Tam biscuits, broken into pieces
- 125 g cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup chocolate sprinkles, to roll
- Place the broken Tim Tams and cream cheese in the bowl of food processor and process until smooth.
- Roll mixture into bite-sized balls, place into a large zip-lock bag with chocolate sprinkles. Shake to coat. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
For Coconut & Lychee Tim Tam Truffles (makes about 15)
Use 160g packet Messina Coconut & Lychee Tim Tams.
Reduce cream cheese amount to 100g.
Roll in desiccated coconut instead of sprinkles.
For a grown-up version, add a dash of Grand Marnier or rum.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||3.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||8.7 g|
|- Sugars||6.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.3 g|