Transform the simple Aussie biscuit fave into something truly amazing! With nuts, marshmallows, coconut and Turkish delight, Tim Tams make a great rocky road.
- 2 x 375 g packet dark chocolate melts
- ¾ cup shredded coconut
- 165 g packet Arnott's chocolate raspberry Tim Tams
- 250 g packet marshmallows, halved
- 55 g bar chocolate-covered Turkish delight
- ¾ cup chopped pistachios
- Lightly grease an 18cm x 28cm rectangular slice pan. Line base and two long sides with baking paper, extending paper 4cm above pan edges.
- Place chocolate in a large heatproof bowl. Sit bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until melted. Remove. Cool slightly.
- Place coconut in a frying pan over a low heat. Stir for about 3 minutes, or until golden brown. Transfer to a large bowl. Cool.
- Roughly chop Tim Tams. Add to coconut with melted chocolate, marshmallows and pistachios. Mix well. Spoon into prepared pan. Cover. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until firm.
- To serve, lift slice from pan and cut into pieces.
For Black Forest Tim Tam rocky road:
Swap shredded coconut for coconut flakes
Swap chocolate raspberry Tim Tams for Black Forest Tim Tams
Leave the marshmallows whole (don't chop them)
Swap the Turkish delight for ½ cup of glace cherries or red frog lollies (or use a combo of both)
Swap pistachios for roasted almonds, and reduce to 1/3 cup
You can swap the chocolate raspberry Tim Tams for your favourite flavour.
Remove slice from fridge 30 minutes before cutting. It can be made up to one week ahead. Store in an airtight container.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||12.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||29.7 g|
|- Sugars||23.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.0 g|