Tim Tams and ice-cream? YUM. This recipe only takes 30 minutes to prep! Pop it in the freezer overnight and wake to a fudge-centred, crunchy, ice-cream delight.
- 1 litre tub good-quality vanilla ice-cream
- 2 x 191 g packet Arnott's velvet mudslide Tim Tams
- 250 g cream cheese, chopped, at room temperature
- ⅓ cup icing sugar mixture
- 200 g dark cooking chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup pure cream
- Grease a large, deep loaf pan (base measures 11.5cm x 20cm x 9cm deep). Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 5cm above pan edges.
- To make fudge sauce, place chocolate and cream in a heatproof bowl. Sit bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until smooth. Remove bowl from heat. Cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, slightly soften ice-cream in a large bowl at room temperature.
- Arrange 20 Tim Tams upside-down over base of prepared pan in a single layer. Process remaining Tim Tams in a food processor until crushed. Transfer to a bowl.
- Process cream cheese and sugar in a same, clean food processor until smooth. Add ice-cream. Process until combined. Spoon half over Tim Tams in pan. Smooth top. Spoon over half the sauce, reserving remaining sauce. Top with remaining ice-cream mixture. Smooth top. Sprinkle with crushed Tim Tams. Cover. Freeze overnight, or until firm.
- To serve, invert cake onto a plate. Remove lining paper. Heat reserved sauce in a jug in the microwave until warm. Drizzle over cake.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||21.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||50.3 g|
|- Sugars||44.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.9 g|