A berry nice cheesecake recipe to please everyone! Made with fresh raspberries, this pretty pink slice is fast to prep, and sets overnight in the fridge.
- ½ x 400 g packet digestive biscuits
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut
- 75 g unsalted butter, melted
- double cream, to serve
- 250 g punnet fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 125 g punnet fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp icing sugar mixture
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp powdered gelatine
- 2 x 250 g packets cream cheese, chopped
- 395 g can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- Invert base of a 22cm springform pan (base measures 20cm). Grease and line base and side with baking paper.
- Process biscuits and coconut in a food processor until finely crushed. Add butter. Process until combined. Press over base of pan. Refrigerate.
- To make berry swirl, place half the strawberries, half the raspberries, sugar and 1 tbsp of the water in a medium saucepan over a medium heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Bring to boil. Boil gently, stirring occasionally, for about 2 minutes, or until berries are soft. Transfer to a large bowl. Cool slightly. Process in a food processor until smooth. Pour into a large bowl.
- Sprinkle gelatine over remaining water in small, heatproof jug sitting in a small pan of simmering water. Stir until gelatine is dissolved. Stir into berry puree. Cool.
- To make filling, process all ingredients in clean food processor until smooth.
- Spoon half the filling over biscuit crust. Smooth top. Dollop over half the berry swirl. Using a skewer, swirl through filling. Repeat with remaining filling and berry swirl. Refrigerate, covered overnight, or until set.
- Serve cheesecake with remaining berries and cream.
Any combination of berries can be used. Cheesecake can be made up to two days ahead. Keep, covered, in the fridge.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||21.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||42.1 g|
|- Sugars||30.0 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.1 g|