A hint of spice and all things nice make this fool taste just fabulous. Using summertime mangoes, it's a colourful and fruity, topical, dinner-party dessert.
- 150 g mango flesh
- 130 g (½ cup) Vaalia low-fat vanilla yoghurt
- 130 g (½ cup) Pantaclicia smooth light ricotta
- 1 ½ tbsp icing sugar or gluten-free icing sugar, sifted
- 1 pinch ground cardamom
- 1 tbsp slivered almonds, toasted (see tips, below)
- Place 100g of mango flesh in a small food processor. Cover and process until smooth.
- Whisk yoghurt, ricotta, icing sugar and cardamom in a medium bowl. Add ¾ of mango puree and swirl through.
- Divide mixture between small serving bowls. Swirl through remaining mango puree. Top with sliced mango and slivered almonds.
To toast the almonds, place on a small baking tray and cook in an oven preheated to 170°C (fan-forced) for 7-8 minutes or until lightly toasted.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||13.9 g|
|- Sugars||13.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.7 g|