Easy to make and easier to eat! These treats will be the pop stars of your freezer. They only take 10 mins, so the hardest part is waiting until they freeze.
- 2 tbsp malted milk powder
- 2 tbsp drinking chocolate
- 2 tbsp boiling water
- 260 g (1cup) Vaalia low-fat vanilla yoghurt
- 125 ml (½ cup) low-fat milk
- Put malt powder and drinking chocolate in a small heatproof mug. Add boiling water and stir until well combined and dissolved.
- Whisk yoghurt and milk together. Add chocolate mixture to the yoghurt mixture and whisk well to combine.
- Pour combined mixture evenly between 4 x 80ml (1⁄3 cup) iceblock moulds. Freeze overnight.
The choc-malt pops will keep in the freezer for up to 2 months.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||31.1 g|
|- Sugars||26.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.6 g|