Ice ice berry! Full of fruit and bursting with flavour, these refreshing ice-blocks will help keep you cool. There's no cooking involved, simply just freezing!
- 125 g small fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 kiwifruit, skin removed, halved lengthways, sliced
- 120 g punnet blueberries
- 250 ml (1 cup) flattened diet lemonade
- Divide strawberries, kiwifruit and blueberries between 6 x 80ml (1⁄3 cup) ice-block moulds.
- Pour lemonade evenly over the fruit. Freeze overnight.
Choose your fave fruit combos – you can replace the strawberries with raspberries and the kiwifruit with half a mango, if you prefer.
The ice-blocks will keep in the freezer for up to 2 months. Make a double batch so you have plenty on hand during the hot summer days.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||4.7 g|
|- Sugars||3.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.1 g|