Oh-so quick to make, these bright & beautiful jellies are a glass act! They're gluten-free and are a great dessert at buffet-style dinners, and for entertaining.
- 125 g punnet raspberries
- 125 g punnet blueberries
- 125 g punnet blackberries
- 4 fresh strawberries, cut into thin wedges
- 9 g sachet light raspberry-flavoured jelly crystals
- 250 ml (1 cup) boiling water
- 250 ml (1 cup) cold water
- 2 tbsp strawberry liqueur (optional)
- 500 g extra fresh mixed berries, to serve
- mint leaves, to serve (optional)
- Divide berries evenly between 4 x 185ml (¾-cup) capacity glasses.
- Put jelly crystals in a heatproof jug. Pour over boiling water, stirring until jelly crystals dissolve. Stir in cold water and strawberry liqueur, if using.
- Pour jelly evenly over berries. Put glasses on a tray and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Serve topped with extra berries and mint leaves, if using.
If you prefer, you can set the jellies in ramekins or jelly moulds. To serve, quickly run moulds under hot water to release sides, then turn jellies out onto serving plates.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||13.7 g|
|- Sugars||11.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||12.3 g|